The vast majority of today’s Internet traffic is media files being sent from a single source to many thousands or even millions of destinations. Content Delivery Networks make that one-to-many distribution possible in an economical way.
Traffic Control is an Open Source implementation of a Content Delivery Network.
The following documentation sections are available:
A review of the basic functionality of a Content Delivery Network.
Traffic Control Overview¶
An introduction to the Traffic Control architecture, components, and their integration.
How to deploy and manage a Traffic Control CDN.
- Administrator’s Guide
- Traffic Ops - Installing
- Traffic Ops - Migrating from 1.x to 2.x
- Traffic Ops - Configuring
- Traffic Ops - Using
- Managing Traffic Ops Extensions
- Traffic Portal Administration
- Traffic Monitor Administration
- Traffic Router Administration
- Traffic Stats Administration
- Traffic Server Administration
- Traffic Vault Administration
- Quick How To Guides
A guide to the various internal and external APIs, and a introduction for the Traffic Control developer.
- Developer’s Guide
- Building Traffic Control
- Traffic Ops
- Traffic Portal
- Traffic Router
- Traffic Monitor
- Traffic Stats
- Traffic Server